Today’s pipelines require rigorous application of safety and control systems. One of the most common technologies found in pipelines is the use of Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) based automation systems, with increasing application of safety shutdown systems in key locations.
With Pyrumas we have developed a sophisticated graphical interface which can be accessed over web and 3G/4G networks. The operators on the field are well informed and can take immediate actions using our integrated solutions.
Pyrumas Natural Gas Management system offers a unified platform with a single operating view of safety, operations and reliability. Honeywell Profit Loop Controllers and distributed control system are also natively integrated into the SCADA solution as are many non-Honeywell branded devices.
Pyrumas industry solutions feature sector-specific SCADA configurations build on the foundational architecture of Pyrumas Enterprise Operations Platform. Product and industry expertise gathered over years of similar customer deployments has resulted in standardized functionality out of the box, allowing customers more time to fine tune the system to their specific requirements. By launching a system quickly, implementation teams are free to focus on process efficiencies that differentiate them from competitors and create shareholder value.Pyrumas Natural Gas Management system delivers the following benefits:
- Decreased implementation time. Our accelerated deployment methodology results in quicker time to value for customers. We pre-test our software and standardize common SCADA configurations to speed successful implementation.
- Reduced risk of adoption. Key competitive advantages result from time freed to focus on custom functionality and user satisfaction. Customers become self reliant and end dependence on consultants and support. Risk of business disruption from the project is reduced.
- Lower total cost of ownership. Incremental improvements and enhancements to our technology platform keep our industry solutions flexible and adaptable over decades, extending the horizon of today’s SCADA systems.
The historical data can be viewed for the past months and for each month the corresponding values can be seen. The user can compare data for different periods and do time series analysis.
A gas meter is driven by the force of the moving gas in the pipe, and also turns faster as the flow increases. Each time the dial with the lower value makes one complete revolution, the pointer on the next higher value dial moves ahead one digit.
Some of the benefits of natural gas billing are as follows:
- Increased efficiency on the gas usage
- Real time usage monitoring
- Less error prone and highly accurate
- Pay as much as you use